Tuesday 10 November 2009

Lady No More Gaga

Lady No More Gaga - A pick-up line in Lady Gaga's Paparazzi video! Lurve this song/video to no end. It's very fresh/colourful when compared to many other videos out there these days. Reminds me much of Pink's U+Ur Hand, which is also a very colourful video.

I dunno, I guess I just love cool music videos =D

Week's getting hectic too, with physics test tomorrow and debate matter presentation tomorrow.

I've always love arts (be it singing, drawing, literature, writing) I won't really say I'm that talented, but I do think I do a darn good job in doing these things XD But sadly:

1) I can't dance to save my life (only on DDR unfortunately, being asian chinese and all *refer to russell peters jokes* XD)
2) MY CRAPPY RESULTS FOR ARTS IN SPM really brought me down. I haven't picked up a pen/brush for the sake of drawing/colouring in the past months =/

Lady No More Gaga?

No comments: