Friday 13 August 2010

Her

I know its like its your birthday tomorrow, and for some reason I just stumbled upon your blog, and read the earliest post, which was like... a few months after we broke up? Due to certain circumstances, I could not access your blog at that time, and there was no internet connection at my home. It's almost 3 years now, and when I look back at that, I really feel stupid. I feel like a jackass 'cause I hurt you THAT much, if let's say I changed my mind, and took back all those words, would things be different now? Perhaps... and perhaps not.

For one, you're a lil high maintenance girl, and no way in Hell could I have given you luxury even if we we're still together. You would be deprived of a rather posh lifestyle, while (at that time) I could only materialistically give you so little. IF we were still together, I would feel bad that I can't fulfill that part of your needs, in addition to giving you the emotional part of me (i.e. love).

Least now, you've found someone who could somewhat fill in that aspect which I couldn't. But if in any case he breaks your heart, I'll punch 'em.

I wish you well, my 'baby', my first high-school love.

(Damn, I really need to move on. )

Maybe, I myself am not ready to immerse myself into a relationship, at that time at least, I guess.

No comments: