Tuesday 7 July 2009

Random...

Had the sudden urge to blog? (looks at clock - 1.02am - crap, just a quick entry b4 sleeping)

It's like a month since my last update.. Was busy "adapting" to college (ok fine, thats a lousy excuse for "im such a lazy ARSE" so sue me =P)

Been in KDU college for a month, (including) that first week of orientation..

Adapting is no prob for me i guess, and braving through almost anything is one of my beliefs for those who know me long enough.. I mean, I could braved through KHS (Kajang High School) forest path at 3 a.m.. Yup, you heard rite, 3 a.m.. I had to go back from after visiting our St. John AC1 juniors' camp cuz the day after that i had to work (at 10am via walking FYI)

Well, frankly speaking, the forest has been associated with many many ghost stories, and ya, guess i ve got balls of steel/insane enough to make it through.. In one piece.. ;)

O, and the room in the student house im living in is MEANT to be a double room.. And another guy is s'pose to move in sometime soon.. But for now, I'm living alone (love me privacy much)

And i guess i should sign off now, b4 I accidentally allow myself to continue staying awake (ie facebooking and looking for tokusatsu downloads.. XD

No comments: