Thursday 16 July 2009

Wounds that won't heal

At times, when i thought a wound is in the middle of healing, it really wasn't. In reality the wound only continued bleeding and bleeding. Till I experience unconsciousness from the lost of blood. It is only then I need serious treatment to heal the would, where at that very moment , my life was hanging by intravenous saline solution injection into my the underside of my wrist.

Bedridden, I thought to myself, on the things that I have done to the extent of actually deserving all this. Devils and Demons alike smirk and laugh at my disability to move freely during that moment. What else would I have to hold on to? To live for? Given all I whom I assumed would be by my side left me before the end of my journey.

I have just enough energy to forcefully remove the injection and end my life just like that. With that, no more pain, no more suffering. Should I?

No comments: