Tuesday 1 December 2009

Bleeding Love // Bad Romance



As suggested from the title, yeah, I am heart-broken. On and off, I get heart-broken when I remember of times when it could have been, or it cannot be.

The relationships I went through include a lot of up and downs, but one of the key factors that caused my relationships (as well as most other people in the past) to not work is:

- lack of commitment from either one or both sides.
- destiny's play and Cupid just did not favour your love together.
- one side just wants to play safe and *try it out* perhaps.
- feelings were never there in the first place
- and even if feelings are there, some people lose those feelings very easily.

Besides the *spark* and mutual attraction towards each other, a lil' bit of effort from BOTH sides should be seen.

It takes two to tango. It takes two to waltz. More often than not, I find myself dancing alone. It sure is fun to be free and dance to one's heart's content. However, somewhere along, you wish you could find someone else to dance with you with music that is meant for two. For me, my partners usually vanish immediately after, changing partners and dances with the next person in the ballroom.

This goes on, and I dance alone, perhaps for the rest of my life.

On the other hand, I've grown quite a bit. I thought at times that I might not need a partner as I grow older, I'll lower my expectations to satiate my heart's will. Sounds like a lonely miser in the making, but if Destiny's Play has decided that I walk alone for eternity (or till a waltzer stays by my side forever), so be it. Perhaps it is not meant to be.

Not only that, I learned to not expect too much from the person who could potentially be my soulmate/life-long partner. Reason being, that the less I expect, the less I get disappointed when a certain "guideline" enforced is not adhered to.

P.S. This is not intended to bitch about my ex. It is intended to give people insight to what I think Love is like and the flaws I'm trying to amend for the sake of Love

Signing off,

A broken-hearted Wilson

2 comments:

meguri said...

lolz..wats wrong dude?cheers up..

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
Source by?Lowering your blood circulation sugar diverge will facilitate your family gain spin out of control a lot more than your diabetes and eliminate the going to be the chances having to do with complications any one of these as cardiac arrest heart attack, cancer, blindness and amputation.