Wednesday 2 December 2009

ill




1st Nov
======
Woke up with diarrhea, tried to drink 100plus then took 'teck aun' traditional pills which is suppose to work wonders for diarrhea. Eventually vomited the whole thing out, including the bread i just consumed. ._.

Ok, I'm quite sure I'm getting ill, began to develop headache and felt fever-ish. Crap. I so can't go to class today ><, oh well, today is only 1hour of Physics and Biology each, so I won't miss much. What a day to get sick.

God, are you punishing me for the post yesterday about Bleeding Love? Or am I just being punished for the food I taken the day before which was:

-soy milk for breakfast
-porridge
-mixed rice with veggies and chicken
-chocolate brownies
-sushi at sakae sushi

my bet would obviously be the last one ._. stupid raw fish >< Rvie suggested it could be stale X(

Right before going to the clinic, did a 5-sphere tarot reading on health and bloordy hell wouldn't you knew it, i drew 7 pentacles (depicts a man waiting for a tree to bloom) i.e. patience! EEESH, some help that is! with this illness of course im expected to wait and let myself heal ._.

Went to the doctor, the journey there was hellish. Imagine walking to the nearest clinic1km away with a headache, fever, wind in stomach and trying my very best to tahan purging and vomitting in the middle of the road >< I ended up in two children's clinic before finding a general clinic in damansara uptown ><  RM 50 for the visit, bloordy hell ._.
Gave me a jab for better absorption, she jabbed my BUTT. OUCH. it became numb. it still hurts till now ._. (the next day)

Took my medication with a cup of Milo and bread and slept off after that.


2nd Nov
======
Woke up at 9am - feeling much better than the day before, butt still feels kinda numb ._.

Signing out,
A numb Wilson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ur post is so back dated...!