Monday 11 May 2009

11 May 2009

10 th May
=======

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world!

Well, personally, ever since I've learned how to write, I manage to make a Mother's Day card every year!
A splendid personal achievement, I believe?

Well, this Sunday, was kinda like any other Sunday, go to the market and Tesco and marketing (as usual)
And cooked lunch and dinner (like I usually do too, my bro helps occasionally)

And tonight.. The yum cha session was cancelled as well.. ^^"
Prepared for Form 6 tomorrow! Just only ironed my clothes right before sleeping! =P


11th May
=======

Woke up this morning and couldn't find my SURAT TAWARAN FOR FORM 6!!!
"I'M SCREWED!!!" I thought to myself, and it was already 8.30 am

Ransacked the whole house to find it, and rupa-rupanya I left it in the cupboard.. =.=

Walked to school (still can make it, not late yet!)

And.. Met Daniel and June Meng who was back from NS! JM became much darker dy lu.. and Daniel too!
There, Chin, Ng and Cheah are going to Form 6 as well it seems..
So, we had a lot of catching up to do for the whole day!
Went to McDonald's to solve that problem!

(and apparently its okay if you didn't register with the surat tawaran today, cuz u can actually do it two or three days later also no problem.. =.=)

No comments: