Monday 12 October 2009

Aftermath

Thank you for your time today. I'm glad I cleared the air with you. I'm glad I came clean and honestly told you things I thought I couldn't. (I should deserve a certain level of credit for that AT LEAST lol). What makes me relieved even more is the fact of knowing that in the end things worked out, and we can still be friends, perhaps not as gaily and intimate as when were together, but still, for me, this current level of intimacy between you and me is enough.

Tears rolled down knowing that there is that glimmer of hope to salvage whatever is left. I didn't know why actually, whether it's because I'm happy we can still be friends or I know I probably can't ever embrace you intimately as I used to? I guess humans are most complex when it comes to the aspect of emotions and feelings.

Given the fact, we can still be casual friends, I'm amazed we can still talk even after the aftermath.

~The warmth of your hand on my cheek, and the pat on my head as though as I am a five-year-old will rest in abyss of my vast emotions for the rest of my life~

Signing out,
The Hopeful Wilson

No comments: