Sunday 4 October 2009

Lights & Lanterns

3th October 2009

Went back to Perak over the weekend, went to Ipoh first then Kampar later.

I remember Mum telling me how important it is to stick with family and come back as often as we can. Grandma's still as lively although she can hardly move her legs. She was really happy when all of us could come back to see her =) (Also because Mooncake festival is so near her birthday =D) Enjoy the photos =D


~Pretty lanterns~



~Cam-whores! (featuring cousin and myself) ~



~My mum (with specs) my two aunts and grandma~



~My cousins (doing the peace sign, the small boy and wearing the green shirt) and nieces (the other two XD)~



~My cousin brother and I~



~And last, but not least, mooncakes that I made with Mum! Yes, you heard me right, *meknowhowtomakemooncakes* =D~

No comments: