Friday 2 October 2009

Life's A Cupcake

Life's a cupcake. Heh, so random XD Enjoyed this piece of Heaven on Wednesday, 30th September, one of the most kick@$$ muffins i have EVER had! Slightly crunchy on the outside and REALLY fluffy in the inside~ With generous amount of chocolate chips to boot! (God bless the people walking aorund KDU College to sell this XD)

~I'm Bluffin' with my muffin ~(A line from Lady Gaga's Pokerface)

Anyway, can I say that I've given up on A Thing Called Love? (A Thing Called Love is a song in Dance Dance Revolution Supernova 2 by the way, random info heh) It's due to circumstances which I find difficult to explain. But feelings for you will still be strong for now and I'm trying my very best to erase my memories of you. The more I think, the more needles I can literally feel in my Heart.

Don't get me wrong, i don't regret you being a part of my life. In fact, you were the best thing in my life. Losing you and not having your Heart belonging to me pains me.

I do sound like a love-sick moron, but that is just how Wilson Wong Fu Sheng is.He does remarkable things in the name of love, just ask him =)

Well, things just didn't work out. We're probably just not meant to be, for now.

I'm more worried about keeping my scholarship from being taken away. Which means maintaining good grades. Which means discipline to study EVERYDAY (which I lack by the wayX)).

Perhaps when things are more settled and you've found your heart, the feelings that you want to feel, then perhaps you can approach me or not if you wish. As the person who can really touch your heart and have that much patience might please you more than I can ever do. If that's the case, forgetting me might be best solution.



Just some philosophy:

I, Wilson Wong Fu Sheng can almost always get what I want (owing to the fact I want simple things), but what I get, doesn't "get" me.

Maybe life really is a cupcake? Maybe I should stop searching/looking for cupcakes and let the cupcakes come to me instead.

No comments: