Monday 7 June 2010

The Final and Last Straw//Dream

Yes, I do indeed realise it's less than 24-hours since my last post, but, what the heck =P


Last Straw

I've had it up to my neck, and had the last straw for many things, including my housemate (who shares the same bathroom) who

i) Doesn't give a flying fuck regarding the condition of the bathroom (he can still bathe with all that grime and filth, leaving me in charge to clean it, seeing whe doesn't give two sh*ts about cleanliness)
ii) More often than not, he forgets to unlock the door for my side, causing a LOT of trouble for me, by either asking him open the door or forced to use the bathroom downstairs because he is not around.
iii) This motherf*cker takes no liberty whatsoever to do whatever he has to do in the morning quietly, EVERY GOD DAMN F*CKING MORNING, he'll gargle and spit out sputum in the most grotesque way that I can't remain asleep after hearing it.

WHERE ARE YOUR GOD DAMN MANNERS!? I'm so eager to wait for him to leave or I end my studies here in PJ, (considering this room I got, is for a rather decent rate. I have address matter num. ii) to him, and lately the number of times i have to swear for having the door unexpectedly locked has reduced significantly (but still happens nonetheless)


This MOFO doesn't have my personal contacts of any form, so I can be quite assured he wo'nt read this rantings. It's rather amazing how some people can live with filth their whole life.



Last Item

Yesterday, I purchased the Final Fantasy Monster Vol.1 series in Mid Valley, and purchasing the display one, because they were out of stock. And for the price I'm paying, they had better have all the parts intact, or I'd be charged for sodomizing them.

And earlier in the morning I ran out of all-ever-so-handy CIF(JIF), a brand of toilet cleaner, and the sundry shop had one last one on display, and I was forced to take that or the over-priced one in 7- ll. Then, I used it to clean the grime that the MOFO refuses to clean.



Short End of the Stick

Waking up this morning was rather different.

It's as though as I'm beginning to understand more and more that the relationship I crave for ain't gonna happen, at least not with this person. And hence that also inevitably led me to feel less desperate, and perhaps now, I'll wait for a text this time instead, just to see if I'm more than just a friend/fling. Simply enough, if you think of me, you'll text, if you don't, then I don't receive your text.

Sounds like I',m getting the short end of the stick, when it comes to being delegated with someone who Cupid arranges. Once again, maybe Destiny's Play wants me to walk alone a little longer, not that it's sad being single and all, but at least, I get my much valued private time to myself without compromising for the time spent with another.



The Final - A Lucid Dream

It was very weird, the dream last night. Basically it was about myself touching the heart of a mother, because I dated her child, which supposedly no one else wants to date. The child was fine appearance wise, but seems there is a catch to it, for example, a spoiled attitude and whatnot. So I was chatting with the mother who was a very bubbly woman, stocky but seemed to be walking on sunshine for as long as she lived. We came about to talk about politics, strangely. But at the same time, when talking with her, for reasons unknown I felt malice growing in her heart, from her body language, they way she looked at me. Also, and the moment I felt malicious intent, I grinded my teeth, and like many of the dreams I had, the grinding of my teeth were so real, that I could feel my teeth falling off due to excessive grinding. And the dream ends.

What I could analyze from the dream, was the discussion of politics, similar to the one I had with you the other night. At the same time, I tend to have mild lucid dreaming capabilities which I keep in memory, in addition to recurring dreams and dreams which feel so real..

Hmmm, perhaps, I could submit a dream journal as part of my future blog posts?  =P

No comments: