Tuesday 15 June 2010

Godhand // Out Of Passion // Obsession

Godhand
Think of Chen's ultimate in DotA, think of Rikku's final weapon in Final Fantasy X or think of craftiness of His Holiness

God does miracles, I'll give you that, with His hands, things; awesome and not-so-awesome events happen.

Really, yesterday, a chain of events made me so pissed and everything, and then Destiny's Play decided to lead me to strike up a conversation with someone interesting on MSN messenger, and at the same time, I got to clear the air between myself and another guy whom I initially thought had something against me.

Out Of Passion, Heartbeat, Heartbreak
Whether one regards the above statement as "due to"/" because of" passion or exhausting it is totally up to one's view. You said so yourself. So I guess I have to be more careful next time, and not to fall for someone who does things because one is "in the spur of the moment".

My heart beats, and my heart breaks. Guess that's ordeals I gotta face, or maybe shut people out, till I can really love again.

"I'll never love again" - Lady Gaga in Speechless.

Appetite//Obsession
Well, it's not a secret that I love eating, and I can eat A LOT, as much as my younger brother, who is thinner than I am anyways. Let's just say both of us can derive the most utility from a round of buffet ;D

But, is there really such thing as eating too much good food? What I like to do during dinner when I'm out, is have at least a plate of plain stir-fried vegetables as an 'add-on'. Can't seem to understand why some people can eat so little, or maybe 'cause I'm still maturing and growing LOL

No comments: