Monday 14 June 2010

Hypocrites.

Had a so-called holiday for 4-and-a-half days owing the fact that AS exams finished on Wednesday, 2pm (9th june 2010 - 13th june 2010), this aint enough!!

Time table
=======
The new time table was shocking really. For me, it's so freaking packed!!! Due to the subject combination I'm taking (Math, Physics, Bio, Econs), I have little to no break time for me to even have lunch.

Choices
=====
Now, the pressure and stress is really getting into my head. I'm seriously thinking of dropping a subject, from 4 subjects to 3 subjects. Any advice?

Hypocrites & the like
===============
Beginning to realise, more and more people around us are plastic and fake.

This particular example, is of this person I know, let's call him Q. His principles include friends over dates. Or so he claims. But he himself recently breaks it and gloats about it how the date (let's call the date R) was fantastic, when he knows his close friend, S likes the R. And Q did the date quietly behind S's back, and begins to boast and gloat about it, even to the extent of showing off the texts between Q and R to S.

An ass ain't he? And the *best* part is he doesn't feel any remorse whatsoever, and seems glad to be sleeping around with another person's interest.

Q doesn't take 100% of the blame though, IMO. R also shares the the blame for just letting it happen, and S too, for not taking any initiatives to make the first move.

So who is to blame? I'm probably sound biased and say Q, but I have reasons to justify. What say you?

No comments: