Sunday 6 June 2010

Promise I'll be Kind

And yes, I have returned from my "hiatus", if you may call it, not that I was dry of inspiration to write or anything, it's just that I felt more personal stuff should be kept to my self, and my alternate psyche, my diary, which may be known as The Diary.

On to the post,

"Promise I'll be kind" - Paparazzi by Lady Gaga

I've been a pretty nice guy (if I must say), but now after giving deep thought about it, is it worth being nice to EVERYONE? To an extent, even, to be perceived as soft and/or soft-spoken, just because, I feel that I'm polite, especially to people whom I've just only met.

Kindness is the basis of Buddhism, or so they say. Can there be too much kindness and compassion spreading and reaching out to people you may know, or not know?

Do you deserve the kindness which I treat you with? Or somehow rather, you prefer rough guys with the bad boy image who act no less of the image as well? I cannot be what I'm not, and 'role-playing' an evil character just to nail a date I want would be akin to lying because that's not the real me. Then I would have to come to another consensus with myself that perhaps by being the nice guy, and treating people well ain't gonna get you a date/laid. It's always been the case around us, hasn't it? Or perhaps the people I've met want a macho guy with muscular pecs, a bad-ass scar tattoo who'd treat them like their bitch in bed? I don't know. You tell me.

You say you do not want to be alone anymore, telling me things like you don't want to die a lonely death, and emo-ing about how you may die alone.
That doesn't have to happen. We may have only just met, but if you allow, I can be the one who walks by your side as you stride in the 'journey' we call 'life'. To an extent, I don't hold a degree in psychology, but I can tell how uncomfortable you may feel when I express my feelings in public especially as well as feeling uneasy about the certain interests I take.

It's fine, we've only just met. Perhaps I'm really rushing it. Or perhaps, like how a reaction of vinegar and baking soda bubbles before it subsides and dies - the chemistry we had was short lived. Or perhaps, you need someone kinder, or even, someone less kind.

Maybe, like Rihanna you want a rude boy or a Chris Brown in your life.

Yours truly,

Heartwrecked Wilson

No comments: