Sunday 19 June 2011

Dream Journal - Of Card Games and an Old Friend



Was teaching my mother how to play Monopoly Deal. We were sitting on a table arrangement simliar to the one in Setia Alam. The backgroud was very similar to the Electric Chapel and Market in Lady Gaga’s Judas MV. Telling that you can only play 3 cards per turn. She played banked in 3 cards as cash. Then a dude in a blue t-shirt approached me as I was sitting down, and told me a friend of his knows me. Looking further into the distance at another table was an old friend who I have not met in a long time. Oh my, it has been a while since I’ve talked/communicated with him man!

Analysis: Funny thing is my Mum never plays board games with us, the only time she did play with my bro and I was when we were playing checkers and my mum was teaching us how to play it right.

Perhaps, I need to reconcile and make an effort to talk to him again? We used to be close friends, but we somehow drifted apart.

No comments: