Thursday 23 June 2011

Shape Up

And I quote and modified, "no one will physically think you are charming on first impression if you end up looking like a Pillsbury Dough Boy".

Random fact: I get pissed when mentioned or commented about how 'fat' or 'round' i look. Probably one of the only thing on this planet that can get on my nerves. On a similar note, wouldn't a lot of people be considered shallow if they were to only seek those with nice bodies/ good looking features? People would be contradicts if they said that 'your appearance doesn't matter, only inner beauty counts'. Puh-leaz, would anyone give someone like Susan Boyle a second look if she were a random person on the streets? (no offence, I love her music, and using her as an example that beauty is only skin deep further reinforces the point I am trying to get across)

In the end, no one really wants to cuddle with a lump of lipids.

Whatever it is, time to shape up. Stop giving myself excuses!

No comments: