Wednesday 1 June 2011

Marry The Night

Haven't been blogging as regularly as I should. the following will be random rants. Hmmm, well, here it goes... (not like anyone cares)

It's not like I want to give up on love, but it seems money (or lack there of) is becoming an obstacle when I go dating. How much do I need to spend to go for a single date. About RM15 goes to movie tickets, RM 20 goes to lunch and what not mistc. costs (transport) amounts to RM50 a date average. It's not tat I'm stingy, just at the he present moment and time, I do not own the capacity to spend so much per date. Does finding my true love have to be so pricey?

Which brings up an idea: BUDGET DATING! :P what if we had webcam dates? At least with that, then you won't have to be so pissed if the date went wrong and you save the cash used for dating!

Another thing is the time and emotions you pour into a date which may bloom to a relationship sometimes. Sometimes, the time and effort you invest just won't pay off, so why bother? If you don't give a sh*t, why da fark should I? If you are going to send only ONE text per day, you might as well not. IF mutual affection DOES exist, then you would reply me constantly, updating me about your day, or at least telling me new things about you I never knew before.

bukannya ape, it would be really nice if I  find someone who doesn't mind declaring me as their 'man'

Or shall I just marry the night?
For the moonlit night will not betray me,
For all that is evil and creeps in the dark will be my wife,
And lustering stars will be the proof of my marriage,
As well as iridescent children
In the dark of the night, I ask myself, "must I write?"

No comments: